We believe that anything done in haste is usually to someone’s detriment.
The Financial Planning Process...
Stage 1 Meet and Greet - "Diagnosis"
- Analysis of your financial situation.
- Identifying your individual goals, needs and objectives.
- Discussing potential strategies and getting your feedback.
- Discussing potential costs involved.
Stage 2 Getting to know each other - "Treatment"
- Further discussion of concepts introduced in stage 1.
- Questions and any concerns discussed.
- Provision of full written report and recommendations.
- Confirmation and agreement on report.
Stage 3 Acceptance and Agreement - "Full Recovery"
- Full discussion and your acceptance of proposed recommendations.
- Implementation of recommendations.
- Completion and explanations of the paperwork.
- Commencement of ongoing review.